It’s time for another update!
- The character conversion tool has been fixed and much improved (now support MV characters)
- Added more options to the “Apply frame layout modifiers on external files” tool
- New tool to split a tileset into several pieces (can extract all the tiles or divide into several tilesets)
- Windows that edit custom character types, character generators, animations, frame layout modifiers now ask you to save your changes before they close
- New manual page to detail how to create your own character type
- Fixed an issue on gchlib client that would cause a crash when browsing references