New library installation manager:
- You can freely choose to install, reinstall, or uninstall any resource pack.
- You can also view the contents of each pack.
- You will no longer have duplicate character formats installed (you need to install the pack upgrades for that).
New grid export option:
- The export window now directly gives you the option to export each character sheet into a larger image, in a grid pattern.
- In addition, the export window preconfigures each character sheet so they are exported properly for RPG Maker (only newly created characters can benefit from this feature).
- For instance, RPG Maker walk and face sheets will be exported in a 4×2 grid by default.
- All GCH resource packs have been updated to support this new feature.
- If you don’t want it, you can still disable this feature with a single click.
- GCH now warns you if you attempt to close a character while GCH is still exporting its sheets to PNG files in the background. This used to freeze the UI, which is no longer the case.
- Fixed a bunch of issues that happened when reordering character sheets.
- Improved log system. What is logged and where can now be controlled with environment variables.
About RPG Maker generator parts
- You need to own the corresponding RPG Maker. For instance, you need to own RPG Maker MZ to use its generator parts.
- And the characters made from the asset may only be used in RPG Maker (it can be any RPG Maker version).