Version 3.10.0 is now live, bringing exciting new features along with improvements and bug fixes.
- Complete rework of the item library explorer. You can now open several tabs, navigate through folders faster and zoom in on the preview. Previewing a large file no longer freezes the window.
- Colorize dialog features a new coloration technique: ‘color multiply’. It multiples color by another. In practice, it efficiently recolors the white parts of an item.
- ’Export under different hues’ can use the color multiply technique.
- Can now customize a pre-built set of shapes, which can then be drawn like any other.
- The ‘export to png’ window has a new simplified view, with prefilled fields. The previous view is still available.
- Gradient mapping tool is merged with the Colorize tool. It is no longer a distinct tool.
- Improved status bar message with drawing operations.
- ‘Export under different hues’ window asks for confirmation before closing.
- Improved user interface of Colorize tool.
- Improved color sliders visual aspect.
- The character generator window no longer freezes when a character is being generated.
- Writing the recovery file for large characters no longer freezes the user interface.
- Fixed rendering artifacts on large characters with zoom values lower than 1.
- Fixed mass png export that stopped exporting spritesheets of a character at the first discarded spritesheet.
- Upgraded Looseleaf license to Creative Commons 3, which allows commercial use outside RPG Maker engines.