Version 3.9.0 is now live, bringing the much expected MZ part support.
Dive right in and import the parts by following this guide.
- Easily import RPG Maker MZ assets with new gch-rpg-maker-import tool
- Allow to zoom below 100% (up to 5%)
- Reworked animation player layout to give more room to the animation
- The animation player and layer widgets can now be freely resized
- Animation player now provides default animations if none are available
- Animation player now remembers the current animation and frame when changing focused sheet
- Zooming in now keeps the view centered
- Fixes a rare crash that might happen when GCH is starting
- Fixed issue where closing the non-focused character would clear the command stack view, layer view and animation player.
- Fixed issue where some toolbar buttons might become ineffective
- Fixed a rare crash that might happen when selecting pixels in intersection mode